15 Natural Treatments for Hair Fall
Few days back we shared with you 12 simple Hair Care Tips. Besides those tips it is also very important to eat food that is rich in Nutrients essential for healthy hair. In this article you will find 15 Natural treatments for your hair care.
1. Take a spoon full of flaxseed (alsi) empty stomach with a glass of water, it contains omega 3 fatty acid which is essential for your hair growth.
2. Have one amla every morning.
3. Take at least five almonds soaked in water overnight without removing the skin.
4. Consume plenty of fluids like buttermilk, coconut water, lime juice and water. The Total fluid intake per day should be around 8-10 glasses of water.
5. If you are vegetarian then have one small bowl of pulses everyday.
6. Take at least one egg or some amount of chicken in your daily meal.
7. Take less servings of tea/coffee.
8. Have methi water empty stomach, and make a paste of methi seeds, apply all over the scalp for half an hour.
9. Use a tea spoon of lime juice for the last rinse while washing hair is equally beneficial.
10. Consume at least 2 cups of skim milk everyday.\
11. Consume Soya milk & Soya products on regular basis
12. Eat at least 2-3 fruits especially apples, strawberries, kiwis, chikoos, grapes, mangoes, papaya etc.
13. Consume foods rich in Vitamin E like groundnuts, almonds, walnuts, seafood etc should be consumed in abundance.
14. A diet rich in iron including, green leafy vegetables; millets like jowar, bajra, ragi; jaggery , dates and figs.
15. Avoid red and organ meats. Choose egg, lean fish and chicken.
If you already have some Hair problem like Dandruff or Hair Fall then Homeopathic treatment can give you ever lasting solution. Click here to receive a Free Call back from our Hair Care Expert.